- Mountain Biking Trail Centres is the only comprehensive guide to the UK's purpose-built off-road mountain biking trails.
- Featuring thousands of kilometres of singletrack, cross country, downhill, freeride and bike park riding at 67 centres across England, Scotland (including all the 7stanes centres) and Wales.
- Each centre thoroughly ridden and researched.
Detailed information on the facilities, the number of trails, the length, style and difficulty of trails, local info, useful contacts and bike shops all complimented with clear directions and Sat Nav coordinates.
- Foreword by Steve Peat. Stunning full-colour design.
- Action photography from some of the country’s best mountain biking photographers, including Wig Worland, Dan Barham, Seb Rogers and Mountain Bike Rider’s staff photographers.
See below for more details
Book Size: 22cm x 16cm